Stylist Report: Notes from My Sister’s Wedding
Hello Brides! I attended my sister Kylie’s wedding to Julian last weekend in Winchester, Calif., so I can report the latest on bridal trends.
OK, I actually wanted to see my sister get married too!
Here are five things you need to know:
- Almost everyone you invite will show up. Kylie invited 160 people and 145 showed up. They even drove in from out of state and some even flew in from Michigan.
- The party will go late. Everyone including abuelita will want to shake their groove thing. Make sure to tip the DJ, bartender and staff generously.
- One thing that hasn’t changed is that the open bar is still appreciated. And once again, tip that bartender.
- Everyone tends to forget their masks and social distancing. Fortunately this wedding was outside. If you haven’t been vaccinated, what are you waiting for?
- Don’t forget to take gorgeous golden hour photos. If you need assistance, in finding the golden or magic hour, use this calculator.
Best of luck in your wedding planning and Sofia Bella is ready to help you find your dream dress.